PRIVACY AND POLICY DISCLAIMER
Information provided pursuant to section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code, hereinafter referred to as "P.C.")
In the process of or following consultation of this web site, data pertaining to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The entity authorized to perform such processing operations, data controller, is MAZZANTI AUTOMOBILI, with registered Office in Via Maremmana 10, Via Liguria 11 – CAP 56025, Pontedera (PI).
Premises where data is processed
The processing operations in connection with the services on this web site are performed at the aforementioned office only by staff specifically designated to the processing of data, or by such staff as should be appointed for maintenance operations. The personal data supplied by users forwarding specific requests will be used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and will be communicated to third parties only where required in connection thereof.
Types of Data processed
** Navigation data
Information systems and the software procedures for running this web site acquire, in the ordinary course of operations, some personal data whose forwarding is implied in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet. This type of information is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified interested parties; on account of its nature, however, by processing and reference to data held by third parties, it may lead to the user being identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the web site and to verify that it functions properly.
** Data provided by the user on his own initiative
The optional, specified and voluntary forwarding of electronic mail to the addresses shown on this web site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, needed to reply to enquiries, as well as any further personal data entered in the mail. Specific summary information will be shown or visualized progressively on the web site pages designated for special services available upon request.
Optional provision of data
Without prejudice to the instructions provided with respect to navigation data, the user shall be free to decide whether or not to provide personal data, should it be so requested in special sections of the site. However, failing to provide such data may result in us being unable to fulfil your request.
Personal data are processed by automated means only for such time as is strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are being held. Appropriate security measures have been taken against accidental loss of the data, unauthorized or unlawful uses and unauthorized access.
Rights of the parties concerned
Pursuant to section 7 of the P.C., the parties to whom the personal data refer may at any time request confirmation that their data is being held, be notified of the contents of such data and their origin, verify whether they are accurate or request that they be completed, updated, corrected, erased, demand that they be made anonymous or demand that data held in violation of law be blocked, and such parties may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the data being processed.
Any requests to the above-stated effect should be addressed to the data controller.
informative on the treatment of the personal data for customers/suppliers
1. The personal data of the Client/Supplier are received for the purposes of executing the Contract.
2. This data is processed electronically by Mazzanti Automobili in full respect of current laws and may only be revealed on request of judicial authorities and other authorities for purposes authorised by the law.
Mazzanti Automobili informs the Client/Supplier that the release of data concerning identity, domicile and payments are essential for the execution of the Contract and that, therefore, with-holding consent for their use will be an impediment to its execution.
3. The release of other data requested, on the other hand, is optional.
4. Personal data will be communicated to persons delegated to carry out activities necessary for the execution of the Contract and issued within the scope of such purposes.
5. Mazzanti Automobili informs Clients and Suppliers that it is possible to request in writing the list of such subjects filed in Mazzanti Automobili Head Offices.
6. Interested parties have all the rights defined as per Article 7 Italian Law 196/2003, that is: to request confirmation of the existence at Mazzanti Automobili Head Offices of personal data records; to be informed of their origin and the logic and purpose of their processing; to obtain up-dates, corrections and integration; to ask for cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blockage in the event of illicit processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in the event of utilisation of the data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sale and interactive commercial communication.
The exercise of the rights as per the Article above is subordinate to sending written communication by fax or mail to Mazzanti Automobili Head Offices.
7. The Owner of the collection and processing of personal data is MAZZANTI AUTOMOBILI, with administrative Head Offices in Via Maremmana 10, Via Liguria 11 – CAP 56025, Pontedera (PI).